It will be 2014 in less then 2 days. And it has been quite a year. Between having a two year old, heartbreak, money problems and more. So this year HAS to be different and i HAVE to stick to it and make some changes in quite a few areas of my life. I figured i would type up a blog to put it all in perspective.. in no order of course..
1. My blog – I put the money up months ago to restart the blog and posted once since. I used to love blogging and doing reviews, giveaways, sharing recipes, deals and moments in my life and i have really slacked. I can not blog daily but i need to make an effort to blog a couple of times a week and schedule some posts to keep the blog going.
2. Menu Planning – I love to menu plan but never seem to stick to it. When i don’t it leads to way too much ordering out and money spent that shouldn’t be. I need to plan breakfast, lunch and dinner, maybe even snack for little miss. I also need to shop for the week at a time and budget what i spend weekly on food.
3. Budget – I have limited income and find myself close to broke before the end of the month and it gets stressful. Little miss will of course have everything she wants and i am taking the money out for music classes which she loves. But i need to come up with a weekly budget for gas, necessities, and for fun stuff too. I do not need to order out often but i should take one night a month too and put a little aside for when we are out for the day and need to stop for lunch somewhere. Everyone deserves a treat.
4. My Health – I have to watch what i eat, which is also a reason i need to cut down fast food and order out. I hate dieting but i want to try to eat healthier and maybe find a fun class to take like dancing or something, and when it isnt as cold walks with litte miss.
5. My Daughter – Little miss is my world, but with low funds and just not being happy with the way my life is i feel like she is missing out. We were going out but maybe not as much. I need to get us both on a weekly routine. I have her signed up for music classes like i said above, and i am going to take her to more library events. I would love to make some mom friends for some play dates as well. I will also try to stick to starting some “school” with her everyday. Even if for only a half hour here and there.
6. My Life/Everything – my friend and i were talking about how i have to find myself. I really do. I am going to start going to church and becoming involved with that. I am really looking forward to it. I need to take some me time when i can and maybe find some hobbies or activities i can do when little miss is with her dad, since i will be doing a bit with her the days i have her. I need to make some new friends in my area and try to get out once in a while for a girls night. Sometimes i forget about myself because i am so focused on being mom.
7. Love – I hate being lonely. HATE IT. For a while i felt like i had to always have a guy in my life. I need to focus on myself and little miss and just let love happen when the right guy comes along. I have been looking well over a year and have only gotten my heart broken. So i am sitting back and hoping it just happens when it is meant too:)